I’m Laura: mom, wife, and lover of all things pretty! Most days you can find me helping teenagers learn math (calculus, anyone?) and dreaming up new ideas for this little shop of mine while I process orders. I live for the cuddles I get from my little man as he settles down for the night.
I create beautiful, custom items for modern moms who are looking for organic and ethically-made family apparel of the highest quality and style. I am lucky to provide them with pieces that celebrate life’s sweetest moments and it absolutely makes my day when customers send/tag me in photos of the apparel in action.
When I’m not busy being a mom boss, you can catch me living that #momlife. Right now, we’re working on writing letters, and our favourite place to hang out is at Indigo. Toys for him and Starbucks for me: win-win! We have an exciting year of changes ahead of us, with Claudio starting school this fall, and a new baby arriving in the winter.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
- I’m the eldest of 3 girls. My sisters would probably say that I’m the “bossy” one, but I just like to think of it as being a strong leader.
- Dance has always been one of my passions and before having kids, I did ballroom dancing. Some day I will get back to it!
- I cannot go into HomeSense, Marshalls, or Target without spending money. The struggle is real.
- My favourite place to visit is Italy. The food, the sights, the culture, the shopping… what more could a girl ask for?
- With both of my pregnancies I have had a constant craving for Smarties Blizzards. However, I try to restrict myself to 1 (ok… 2) a week.
Still here? Let’s connect! Join our mailing list to be updated on our latest releases, find out about exclusive sales, and get access to some awesome tips and tricks - we've got some fabulous goodies planned!
Website photography courtesy of Ariana del Mundo Photography.